Ready to Move, Let us sell your home!
Here’s a quick look at the 6 steps to selling a home with Dawson Ford Garbee:
- Contact a Dawson Ford Garbee Sales Associate to list your home. He or she will expertly assess its current value so your return will be optimized.
- Fix and clean up those items or areas that need improvement to maximize your home’s exterior curb appeal and interior charm.
- Get your home inspection done up front. When your home sells, it’s likely that the sale will be subject to an inspection. By providing an initial inspection, the buyer can feel confident and worry-free about buying your home-and you selling it.
- You and your Sales Associate will work together to consider – and then negotiate with potential buyers – purchase offers on your home. Once an offer is accepted, you will both work with the buyer’s agent to schedule a closing date and time.
- Notify your phone company, utilities (don’t forget water and sewer), moving company, post office, newspaper and magazines, friends and family. Check out our Utility Directory of service providers to help you with this process.
- You’ve sold your home! Pack and move!
Hot fun in the Summer Time! It seems since “9-11”, that swimming pools and RV’s have become more and more popular. Homeowners have sought out homes with in ground swimming pools and other forms of recreation at home. Four-Wheelers, fishing ponds and lakes,…read more
Staging the Home Today the hot topic, when selling your home, is “staging”. I have to ask myself what did we do for many years, before this started? I know for over twenty-five plus years I had no issue selling homes nor telling my clients what they needed to do in…read more
Presale Home Inspections and Radon Testing Several weeks ago, I touched on having a home inspection before marketing your home for sale. Since that time, I have had several calls from potential home sellers asking additional questions. Therefore, I felt it would be…read more
Pets in the home? As a person who started volunteering at the local animal shelter, I am keen to pets in the home. I remember a few years ago selling my home with four dogs, two cats and six birds! Oh, what a lesson I learned. Next to cigarette smoke, cats and litter…read more